So much is happening at dexFreight!
We prepared a summary to keep you up to speed:
- Successfully tested dexFreight’s minimum viable product.
- Received massive media attention for dexFreight’s first truckload shipment using blockchain technology. The shipper and carrier directly connected, negotiated rates, and scheduled pickup and delivery.
- Blockchain on Ice: Ledger Tech Enables Frozen Seafood Shipment – The Wall Street Journal
- Blockchain-Based dexFreight Completes First Truckload Shipment – Transport Topics
- First shipment made using blockchain – Trucknews.com
- Logistics Platform Completes Blockchain-Based Shipment Using Smart Contracts – International Business Times
- dexFreight Coordinates Frozen Food Shipment Using Blockchain Technology – Food Logistics
- Logistics Firm Completes First Truckload Shipment Using Bitcoin Smart Contracts – Yahoo Finance
- Invited by the Inter-American Development Bank to co-host a blockchain workshop for the Foromic Event in Barranquilla, Colombia. This meetup was intended to discuss the potential offered by this technology, in the development of the city. Other collaborators included: RSK Labs, ConsenSys, Alastria Blockchain Ecosystem, Everis, iobuilders, and Universidad Autonoma del Caribe.
Thank you for all the support. Please help us spread the word about dexFreight.
dexFreight is simplifying logistics for a better world with an open logistics market network for freight companies to handle shipments from booking to payment in one place.
For more information, visit www.dexfreight.io