This month we revealed our decentralized logistics platform, experiencing an overwhelming response from the blockchain and logistics community. Every event we showcased dexFreight, we received nothing but validation.
A well-respected transportation executive at Transparency18 said: “..dexFreight is the only company that I know is building a logistics platform making use of every known blockchain capabilities, others are just sprinkling blockchain..”. We came out highly encouraged that we are on a right path to building something awesome for the supply chain industry. However, we were also reminded of challenges that lie ahead, which we will capture in the whitepaper that will be released to the public in June.
- Attended and showcased dexFreight at logistics and crypto events around the U.S.
- dexFreight’s partnership with The FedEx Institute of Technology was published in BizJournal
- Onboarded several advisors including Juan Carlos Villa (Texas A&M University), and Prof. Ben Melamed (Rutgers University.)
- Received technical feasibility from CoinFabrik, our smart contracts auditing firm from Argentina.
- Completed specifications and UI design for our minimal viable product.
- Our team is currently cultivating new partnerships, attracting investors, expanding dexFreight’s online presence, and pushing hard on the MVP development.
- Attended Consensus in New York and met with RSK, MakerDAO, and potential investors.
- Attended and presented at ETHMemphis hackathon.
- Spoke at The IFTLC conference about blockchain.
- Attended and presented at BITA (blockchain in transportation alliance) Transparency18, a blockchain+logistics event organized by Freightwaves.
Thank you for all the support. Please help us spread the word about dexFreight
With kind regards,
Join the discussion on Telegram
If you have questions or comments, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org