Are you curious about what’s going on with dexFreight? We thought about sharing with you the most important highlights for July!
- dexFreight released white paper on decentralized logistics.
- Our team signed a letter of intent for transactions with ConsolFreight.
- Started pitching to angel investors, family offices, and to Venture Capital firms in the logistics and transportation space.
- Worked on the back-end and front-end development of the identity and carrier, shipper modules for the Minimum Viable Product. We are right on track to finalize MVP during the third quarter of 2018.
- We published a light paper on machine learning applications in dexFreight’s decentralized logistics platform. We describe in high-level use cases and strategies to implement machine learning algorithms to provide platform users with benefits such as intuitive selection of loads, carriers, and shippers, trip chaining, revenue maximization, and cost prediction among others.
- Our CEO presented “Blockchain 101” and took part in a panel discussion at the Automated Vehicle Symposium in San Francisco. The panel talked about the use of blockchain technology in the Autonomous Vehicle space.
- We welcomed new front-end and back-end developers to the team.
At dexFreight, we are excited about what comes next for the company and eagerly waiting to start working with the community to shape the future of global logistics!
Thank you for all the support. Please help us spread the word about dexFreight.
dexFreight is simplifying logistics for a better world with an open logistics market network for freight companies to handle shipments from booking to payment in one place.
For more information, visit www.dexfreight.io