We wanted to share with you our most recent and significant milestones for January 2020
We have been testing dexFreight’s platform with a closed group of freight brokers, carriers and shippers.
- 312 over the road shipments have been delivered using our platform (45% growth from December to January).
- We just reached $100,000 in shipment invoices processed.
- Shipment postings volume grew 78% compared to last month.
We announced our integration with RIF’s Storage and Payment solutions to store freight documents on decentralized storage networks, which allows lower costs and more secure storage than traditional cloud services. RIF will also streamline per mile payments for dexFreight users for using the platform. – Learn more
- A view on how interoperability affects logistics and supply chain use cases. We explain why interoperability is critical in the logistics industry for the widespread adoption of blockchain. – Read blog
- How dexFreight is utilizing machine learning to improve logistics operations and reduce data silos? – Read blog
dexFreight is simplifying logistics for a better world with an open logistics market network for freight companies to handle shipments from booking to payment in one place.
For more information, visit www.dexfreight.io