As we close this first quarter of the year, we are enthusiastic about dexFreight’s growth and progress regarding adoption, community engagement, and new technological developments.
Q1 2021 Key Metrics:
- Topline revenue from dexFi – Invoice Financing grew by 414% in Q1 2021, compared to Q4 2020.
- Drayage shipments postings grew 31% during this first quarter compared to the previous period.
- Truckload shipments postings increased by 26% compared to Q4 2020.
- Freight spend from drayage bookings increased by 2X compared to the last period.
- New carrier registrations increased by 19% compared to Q4 2020.
Top Carrier Highlight
Inzone Logistics joined the dexFreight earlier this year and soon became one of the most active carriers in the network. For over 30 years, Inzone Logistics has provided last-mile services for port-intermodal, LTL, FTL, temp-controlled, flatbeds, and expedited loads. The company now employs over 800 drivers.
Blockchain Awards Latin America
dexFreight, along with its co-founder, Hector Hernandez, was nominated as ‘Project Inspiration’ during the first edition of the Blockchain Awards Latin America, organized by Blockchain Academy Mexico. The nominated category recognized different projects seeking to evolve and add value to the blockchain ecosystem.
Cryptocurrencies A Transforming Agent for Society
dexFreight participated in the International Week 2021. The event hosted by top Colombian Universities sought to educate attendees about community transformation, international trading, and new technologies. The discussion panel included the participation of blockchain leaders in Latin America, including Diego Gutierrez, CEO at IOVLabs (RSK, RIF, and Taringa), Guillermo Torrealba, CEO at Buda.com, Joaquin Moreno, CEO and founder at BTCenEspañol, and Mauricio Tovar, CEO of TRU, and Co-Director at InTIColombia.
|Inflation concerns spark interest in Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies for freight payments – CCJ Digital||Read More|