2021 was an extraordinary year for dexFreight, and each of you played a crucial role. Before we jump into 2022, let’s look back at everything we achieved together in 2021:
A Growing Network
- Users posted more than 42 million loads, worth over $46B on dexFreight’s Network.
- dexFreight welcomed over 860 new carriers; 60% of them booked 1 or more loads in 2021.
- Users booked over 1,845 loads on dexFreight, 24% more than in 2020.
- Over $1.2M in freight invoices were directly transacted through the Network, representing a 23% increase from the previous year.
- dexFreight’s alternative to factoring, dexFi, generated $452K in topline revenue in closed beta. Now that we market validation, we expect to release this service to the rest of the users.
- dexFreight was recognized by FreightWaves as one of the most innovative freight technology companies for 4 consecutive years.
- dexFreight was selected by Endeavor among 47 companies to participate in the ScaleUp Caribe Program 2021, where the Team received strategic mentorship from top experts.
- dexFreight was nominated as a ‘Project Inspiration’ during the first edition of the Blockchain Awards Latin America, organized by Blockchain Academy Mexico.
- dexFreight was awarded by top100startups as one of the top 40 emerging companies to have on the radar.
Educating the Community
- Invited to participate in the panel “Cryptocurrencies A Transforming Agent for Society” in the International Week 2021. (Watch the event in Spanish)
- Participated in the 7th edition of the RSK Ecosystem Update.
- Participated in the Web 3.0 panel in the IEEE Americas Blockchain Seminar
- Invited by the FedEx Institute of Technology and Blockchain 901 to speak about dexFreight: A Blockchain-Powered Solution for the Logistics Industry.
- Invited by El Bloque de la Alianza to speak about Blockchain, logistics and supply chain.
- Participated at the Motor Carrier Insurance Education Foundation MCIEF 2021 Annual Conference
- Invited by Talma Mexico to speak about Blockchain in Logistics
- Invited to the Blockchain Summit Latam 2021: Blockchain en cadena de suministro
- Invited by Satoshi Venezuela to speak about RSK ecosystem DeFi4Bitcoin.
- Invited by GLT Logistics to share how blockchain is revolutionizing transportation and logistics. Podcast
- Hosted a webinar about the supply chain crisis in port operations.
- Hosted the Supply Chain & Blockchain Summit 2021, in collaboration with Blockchain Academy.
- Is It Only About A Truck Driver Shortage Or Is Part Of The Problem Something Else? Read Now
- Future Of Logistics Workflow Automation Using AI And Smart Contracts. Read Now
- Smart Contracts and Wallets will turn trucks to Next-Generation Logistics Workhorse. Read Now
- We are raising our Seed B Round through Crowdfunding, here’s why. Read Now
dexFreight in the Media
- Diariobitcoin – NFT para usos prácticos
- Nasdaq – 7 Fascinating New Startups on StartEngine Right Now
- Middle Market Growth – The Future of Logistics
- Commercial Carrier Journal – Inflation concerns spark interest in Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies for freight payments
- FreightWaves – dexFreight selected by Hutchison Ports Mexico as software provider
- PRWeb – Mark Draeb joins dexFreight’s Advisory Team
- beINcrypto – Hutchison y DexFreight expandirán operaciones de puertos mexicanos con blockchain
- American Journal of Transportation – Hutchison Ports Mexico to use dexFreight to improve overall efficiency