2021 was an extraordinary year for dexFreight, and each of you played a crucial role. Before we jump into 2022, let’s look back at everything we achieved together in 2021:
A Growing Network
- Users posted more than 42 million loads, worth over $46B on dexFreight’s Network.
- dexFreight welcomed over 860 new carriers; 60% of them booked 1 or more loads in 2021.
- Users booked over 1,845 loads on dexFreight, 24% more than in 2020.
- Over $1.2M in freight invoices were directly transacted through the Network, representing a 23% increase from the previous year.
- dexFreight’s alternative to factoring, dexFi, generated $452K in topline revenue in closed beta. Now that we market validation, we expect to release this service to the rest of the users.
- dexFreight was recognized by FreightWaves as one of the most innovative freight technology companies for 4 consecutive years.
- dexFreight was selected by Endeavor among 47 companies to participate in the ScaleUp Caribe Program 2021, where the Team received strategic mentorship from top experts.
- dexFreight was nominated as a ‘Project Inspiration’ during the first edition of the Blockchain Awards Latin America, organized by Blockchain Academy Mexico.
- dexFreight was awarded by top100startups as one of the top 40 emerging companies to have on the radar.
Educating the Community
As an industry innovator, our Team is committed to educating the community and inciting the adoption of new technologies.
- Invited to participate in the panel “Cryptocurrencies A Transforming Agent for Society” in the International Week 2021. (Watch the event in Spanish)
- Participated in the 7th edition of the RSK Ecosystem Update.
- Participated in the Web 3.0 panel in the IEEE Americas Blockchain Seminar
- Invited by the FedEx Institute of Technology and Blockchain 901 to speak about dexFreight: A Blockchain-Powered Solution for the Logistics Industry.
- Invited by El Bloque de la Alianza to speak about Blockchain, logistics and supply chain.
- Participated at the Motor Carrier Insurance Education Foundation MCIEF 2021 Annual Conference
- Invited by Talma Mexico to speak about Blockchain in Logistics
- Invited to the Blockchain Summit Latam 2021: Blockchain en cadena de suministro
- Invited by Satoshi Venezuela to speak about RSK ecosystem DeFi4Bitcoin.
- Invited by GLT Logistics to share how blockchain is revolutionizing transportation and logistics. Podcast
- Hosted a webinar about the supply chain crisis in port operations.
- Hosted the Supply Chain & Blockchain Summit 2021, in collaboration with Blockchain Academy.
- Is It Only About A Truck Driver Shortage Or Is Part Of The Problem Something Else? Read Now
- Future Of Logistics Workflow Automation Using AI And Smart Contracts. Read Now
- Smart Contracts and Wallets will turn trucks to Next-Generation Logistics Workhorse. Read Now
- We are raising our Seed B Round through Crowdfunding, here’s why. Read Now
dexFreight in the Media
Here are dexFreight’s most relevant media mentions in 2021:
- Diariobitcoin – NFT para usos prácticos
- Nasdaq – 7 Fascinating New Startups on StartEngine Right Now
- Middle Market Growth – The Future of Logistics
- Commercial Carrier Journal – Inflation concerns spark interest in Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies for freight payments
- FreightWaves – dexFreight selected by Hutchison Ports Mexico as software provider
- PRWeb – Mark Draeb joins dexFreight’s Advisory Team
- beINcrypto – Hutchison y DexFreight expandirán operaciones de puertos mexicanos con blockchain
- American Journal of Transportation – Hutchison Ports Mexico to use dexFreight to improve overall efficiency
Thanks for making this 2021 possible and being a part of this incredible community. We are ready to make 2022 an even more successful one!