Dear dexFreight community, this 2019 will be a crucial year for our company as we strive to shape the future of global logistics!
dexFreight’s Early Adopters Program
We are accepting pre-registrations of shippers, carriers, freight brokers, and freight forwarders to join the dexFreight Early Adopters Program. The program has received significant traction from multiple logistics stakeholders: 48% carriers, 31% forwarders, 13% brokers, 8% shippers.
“The goal is for companies to work with us, and to get feedback on what they’re looking for, their pain points, and the features they would like to see in our platform. This program is to get companies involved early in our development stage,” said Rajat Rajbhandari CEO and Co-founder.
- Early Adopters Program from dexFreight can benefit carriers, shippers – Refrigerated Transporter
- dexFreight provides exclusive access for early adopters to its blockchain-based logistics platform – Freight Waves
- dexFreight announces early adopters program for its blockchain system – FleetOwner
- Foundation Supply Chain 2.0 | Miami, FL – Invited by the Florida Blockchain Foundation to educate the South Florida logistics community on how blockchain will transform their businesses.
- ETHDenver | Denver, CO – The team attended ETHDenver to learn about the latest industry developments and work with new partners. More details coming soon.
- Blockchain in Supply Chain | Mexico – Invited by the Blockchain Academy Mexico to speak at the Blockchain in Supply Chain workshop with multiple stakeholders interested in the technology.
- Florida Supply Chain Summit | Orlando, FL – Attended to strengthen collaboration with the Florida logistics community. dexFreight was invited to become part of the Statewide Steering Committee.
- What does blockchain mean for third-party logistics (3PL) providers? Yes, Brokers! They are an important segment for dexFreight – Read more
- The dexFreight platform buisness model and triple token model – Read more
We are preparing a series of big announcements in the upcoming month, so please stay tuned! As always, thank you for all your support and don’t forget to spread the word about dexFreight.